Zentangle is contagious and and anyone can catch the bug!
We're very happy to finally be able to offer Zentangle classes in New Zealand with a certified Zentangle teacher - the only one in the country.
Zentangle is magic. It's like dancing with a pen. The repeating patterns are designed to trigger the brain's calming response. Yes, it looks a lot like doodling, and yes, you can find a lot of information on the internet. Both doodling and googling will give you pretty artwork, but coming to a real Zentangle class will give you the other side; the deliberate brain work, deep relaxation, and the way it quietens brain chatter.
- Zentangle helps busy-brained people to focus
- Zentangle helps with stress relief
- Zentangle helps with pain management
- Zentangle helps with insomnia
- Zentangle helps with anxiety
- Zentangle brings a beautiful sense of achievement
- You don't need artistic skill
- You don't need expensive materials
- You don't need hours and hours of time
Zentangle reinforces important life skills:
- Finish what you start. Persevere.
- Turn 'mistakes' into 'inventions.'
- Use fewer materials, of better quality
- Work deliberately - slow down!
- Every person has their own style - it's not wrong to be you
- You don't need to know how things will end up. Just begin.
Your first stop should be the official website: www.Zentangle.com - the newsletters and galleries are a great source of patterns, and you can read about how Zentangle started. Most of the items available in the shop, are also available from us. We have a teacher discount, and ship kits over in bulk, to save you the expense of shipping individually from the USA.
Subscribe to our adult classes and holiday programmes mailing lists, and never miss out!